THE COOK'S WAREHOUSE REWARDS
THIS IS HOW WE SAY THANK YOU -
For over 20 years, you have given us the privilege of providing EVERY EXCUSE TO COOK. With The Cook's Warehouse Rewards, we give you a token of our thanks EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A PURCHASE in our stores or at https://www.cookswarehouse.com .
- ENROLLED CUSTOMERS earn 1 point for every $1 spent in The Cook's Warehouse Stores or at https://www.cookswarehouse.com - includes all merchandise, services, cooking classes, large appliances, corporate gifts, and private events (excludes purchase of gift cards, assembly/delivery charges at all stores and alcohol).
- Membership is automatic if you are already in our customer database - just make sure your phone number and email address are listed accurately on your next visit.
- To join as a new customer, ask any of our sales associates, or enroll automatically when you register for a cooking class or check out through your account at https://www.cookswarehouse.com.
- No card or key tag to carry - just use your name and phone number.
- Redeem points for any purchase (except assembly/delivery and alcohol) - Full program details and rules are always available here at The Cook's Warehouse Rewards Program .
THE FINE PRINT:
- Points accrue for any purchase made at any location or at The Cook's Warehouse using monetized tender (cash, credit or debit card, or check) or The Cook's Warehouse gift cards (gold), excluding alcohol, shipping, and assembly or delivery charges.
- Standard points accrual rate is 1 point for every $1 spent (excluding sales tax). Points round up to the nearest dollar.
- Standard redemption rate is $.01 per point.
- Points DO NOT accrue for payments made using non-monetized tender (including The Cook's Warehouse Rewards Points, class comp cards (white), class credits, paper gift certificates, or promotional credit) or The Cook's Warehouse employee discounts.
- Points DO NOT accrue for purchases of alcohol at our Decatur location due to restrictions of Georgia state law, or for assembly and delivery charges.
- To accrue points, customer must be registered with name, email address, and phone number in our customer database - sign up in-store or at https://www.cookswarehouse.com.
- To redeem points when making a purchase in-store, just let us know that you would like to apply your rewards points to the purchase.
- To redeem points when purchasing cooking classes, customer must call the location at which the class you are signing up for is scheduled to complete the registration.
- To redeem points when making a purchase on https://www.cookswarehouse.com, customer must call online customer service at 1-866-890-5962.
- Points do not expire, but The Cook's Warehouse reserves the right to change, alter, or discontinue the rewards program with or without notice. Points hold no cash value and are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable.
- Points are not redeemable for sales tax.