Three of the most useful shaped cheese knives from the brilliant designers at ZWILLING. The gorgeous, stainless steel cheese knives are designed to serve a wide variety of cheeses. The set includes:
- 5.5" perforated knife with specially designed holes that prevent soft cheese varieties from sticking to its blade
- 5.5" fork tip cheese knife suitable for a variety of semi-hard cheeses such as Provolone and Gouda
- 2.75" knife with a short, wide blade which makes quick work of hard cheeses such as Parmesan, Romano or Asiago
Features of ZWILLING Twin Collection Cheese knives include:
- Manufactured from high quality 18/10 stainless steel (18% chromium and 10% nickel) which offers the best corrosion resistance and high luster finish.
- Precise and sharp cutting
- Long lasting performance
- Comfortable to hold
- Precise workmanship
- European design
- Generous proportions and weight
ZWILLING Accessories are designed to complement and enhance your utilization of other ZWILLING products - as well as providing you with a range outstanding products that perform a variety of functions in their own right. They include knife storage and various specialized items.
The ZWILLING brand dates back to 1731 when knife-maker Peter Henckels from Solingen registered the "Twin" symbol as his trademark with the Cutlers Guild of Solingen. This symbol which is now well-known all over the world, is thus one of the oldest trademarks in the world. Today products by ZWILLING are recognized globally as the symbol for the highest possible quality and function.