Zwilling Pro Knives are designed in Italy and manufactured in Germany. They are the most user-friendly knife available. This chef's knife is a general, all purpose chef's knife that is indispensable for any cook. This type of knife is ideal for slicing, mincing and dicing of all kinds of food.
The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
Created by renowned architect and designer Matteo Thun, this cutlery collection is the acme of design and the essential knife for every kitchen.
- Features of Zwilling Pro knives include: Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Curved Bolster – cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
- Full Edge Utility – the whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping. The edge can be sharpened in full from bolster to tip.
- Eastern or Western Style Cutting – the bolster supports classic Western circular or rocking cuts and Asian chopping cuts.Optimized Blade Shape – reduces hand and wrist stress and improves cutting technique.
- Exceptional Durability – ZWILLING special formula steel and polymer handles ensure you will be able to share these knives with another generation.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife. Made from one single piece of exclusive No-Stain German steel.
- FRIODUR®, ice-hardened. Starts sharper, stays sharper longer and has superior resilience.
- SIGMAFORGE® + FRIODUR® + ZWILLING Special Formula Steel with:
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention.
- Exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and toughness.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure optimal blade angles + hand polishing = outstanding sharpness.
- Spine corners are hand-smoothed for comfort.
- Classic 3-rivet handle fits in any kitchen.
- Dishwasher safe
- Robust and virtually indestructible!
- Lifetime warranty
ZWILLING® Pro knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp from the first use, and remains sharper longer. The entire length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping and the edge can be sharpened in full from the bolster to tip. Durable, strong, smooth and comfortable, the handle is perfectly balanced, and hygienic.
Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and serious cooks worldwide. ZWILLING® Pro is made in Solingen, Germany.