The ZWILLING Pro 8 inch Ultimate Chef’s Knife is the chef’s knife that does more. It continues to have all the functionality of a chef’s knife. It can also be used to cut hard crusty breads better than your typical bread knife. Its rounded serrations glide into crusty breads with ease without an explosion of crumbs created by the typical bread knife with a jagged cutting edge. I can also be used to slice meats and cheese. It is especially suited for fruits and vegetables with a hard exterior, the rounded serrations glide right in with ease. As with all forged ZWILLING knives, you will appreciate the balance and the heft of this knife that screams Quality.
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Half Bolster and rounded serrations to add greater versatility
- ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hardened to 56-57 degrees Rockwell to stay sharp longer
- Edge angle 15° on one side
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Hand wash
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime warranty
Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and serious cooks worldwide.