ZWILLING Pro knives feature a unique curved bolster and innovative blade shape. These knives perfectly support the professional pinch grip and a circular cutting motion, giving you more control and less fatigue.
Precision forged out of one piece of ZWILLING Special Formula high carbon German stainless steel and FRIODUR® ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness, ZWILLING Pro knives are hand sharpened and polished with an edge angle of 15° on each side (10° on santokus) and have a laser controlled edge.
Features & benefits of the ZWILLING Pro include:
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster and Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness
- Hardened to 57 degrees Rockwell
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Sharpened to a 15 degree angle
- Remarkable cutting edge produces fewer crumbs
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Lifetime Warranty
Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and serious cooks worldwide.