The ZWILLING Pro 7 inch Chinese Chef’s Knife is a great all around implement for the kitchen. Designed by Matteo Thun for work with larger pieces of meat and fish, it makes quick work of any task. It is especially useful for cutting through joints and smaller bones. The spine is great for tenderizing meat and the broad flat side is great for crushing garlic. It works well with larger fruits and vegetables. You will appreciate the balance and the heft of this knife.
Since 1731, the famous ZWILLING logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and serious cooks worldwide.
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster and Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hardened to 56-57 degrees Rockwell to stay sharp longer
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Hand wash
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime warranty