In celebration of the 40th anniversary of the Four Star Collection by ZWILLING, the 7" Chef's Knife has joined the family. Jumping in between the 6 " and 8" knives, the 7" Chef continues to provide a fine cutting edge with a broad, strong blade. The Chef's Knife is the perfect all-round tool for cutting vegetables, chopping herbs, and slicing or portioning fish and meat. A Chef's knife can be used in the circular or rocking motions, but can handle a chopping motion as well.
The Four Star knife series combines a molded plastic handle with Zwilling's Special Formula Steel, Rockwell hardness 57 and a 15º edge to provide users with a high-quality cutting tool.
Four Star Features:
- FRIODUR ® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- SIGMAFORGE ® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Plenty of knuckle clearance for cutting board prep
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- Made in Germany