Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been building items of remarkable quality for nearly 300 years. Aurora Stainless Steel Cookware may be a new to the market but it sports the quality one would expect from Zwilling. The cookware’s satin finish pared with mirror finished handles just screams top tier!
The Sigma Clad 5-ply construction guarantees even heating not only at the bottom of the pan but up the sides as well. The cooking surface is 18/10 stainless steel which will not interact with food and the exterior satin finished is made of magnetic steel which means this cookware is compatible with all cook tops including induction. The base of all pans is flat and will not warp or bulge under heat making Aurora perfect for modern flat cook tops.
You will appreciate that all long handles are stay cool handles. The loop handles and lid handles are large making for ease of movement. The rolled brim of this cookware makes for a clean pour every time.
- Sigma Clad 5-ply construction for even heating every time
- Compatible with all cook tops including induction
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not interact with food
- Rolled brims for clean pour
- Long handles are stay cool for safe easy handling
- Flat bottom pans to be compatible with flat cook tops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Belgium