FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
Set includes: 4" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 5.5" Fine Edge Prep Knife; 8" Bread Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; TWIN Shears; Self-Sharpening Block
- SIGMAFORGE knife is precision forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Self-sharpening slots that sharpen to the perfect angle with each use. Each slot designed to fit specific knife shapes
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Manufactured in Germany
All ZWILLING and MIYABI Morimoto Edition knives are dishwasher safe. However, we do not recommend putting knives in the dishwasher. So you don't risk shortening their lifespan or worsening their cutting edge retention.