The Wusthof Grand Prix II Hollow Ground Santoku is a great, all purpose knife. It is styled like a Japanese Chef's knife and is perfect for preparing both Asian and Western cuisines. This knife is ideal for cutting and chopping meat and vegetables. The hollow ground edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. They are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Completely buffed and polished by hand, the knife blade is seamlessly attached to a pebble-textured, specially developed polypropylene handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip.
Available in 5" and 7"
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Tempered to 58 degree Rockwell
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control
- Completely buffed and polished by hand
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Germany