The Chef's Knife is the work horse of the kitchen, or the essential kitchen knife. It is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats. The Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
Wusthof's GRAND PRIX II full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Completely buffed and polished by hand, the GRAND PRIX II knife blade is seamlessly attached to a pebble-textured, specially developed polypropylene handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- 3.5" Paring Knife
- 6" Cook's Knife
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Tempered to 58 degree Rockwell
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control