The WÜSTHOF Grand Prix II 2.75" Peeling Knife is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface.
Like all WÜSTHOF Grand Prix II knives, this Peeling Knife has the following features:
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp
- Good heft, excellent balance
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant, pebble-grained poly handles
- Contemporary design
Since 1814 WÜSTHOF has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production there follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.