The Wusthof Grand Prix 3.5" Paring Knife is great for small cutting jobs. The second most important knife to have in the kitchen, the small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. The knife blade is seamlessly attached to a pebble-textured, specially developed polypropylene handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Completely buffed and polished by hand
- Tempered to 58 degree Rockwell
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty