If you’re preparing carpaccio for your dinner guests, you need to have your meats very thinly and evenly sliced, there’s no room for error. With the Wusthof Grand Prix II 7" flexible fillet knife you have perfect slices first time. It’s also ideal for filleting fish and finely slicing vegetables and fruit.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge
- Honed by hand twice
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge Incredibly sharp
- Good heft, excellent balance
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Contemporary design
The fillet knife’s leather sheath can be worn on your belt so it’s always close to hand, whether you’re in the kitchen or outdoors fishing or hunting. Its poly handle is pebble-grained so it won’t slip from your hand.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II 7" Flexible Fillet Knife has an extra thin, flexible blade which makes it ideal for filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio. It is also an excellent lightweight slicer for other delicate foods.