Wusthof Grand Prix II Chef's knives set the standard for a handsome and functional multi-purpose kitchen knife. Indispensable for chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing, this knife is a must-have for any cook. The high-carbon steel blade is seamlessly attached to a pebble-textured, specially developed polypropylene handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Tempered to 58 degree Rockwell
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Germany