The WÜSTHOF Grand Prix II 8" Bread Knife is a serrated knife, which is essential for slicing freshly baked bread and many other items that need delicate slicing but have a tough or crispy exterior (like some fruits, angel food cakes, and many deep fried foods). This knife has an 8" long serrated blade and a triangular tip and is ideally suited for these tasks.
Like all WÜSTHOF Grand Prix II knives, the Bread Knife has the following features:
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge
- Honed by hand twice
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp with good heft & excellent balance
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant, pebble-grained poly handles
- Contemporary design
Since 1814 WÜSTHOF has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production there follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.
Product Dimensions: 8" blade