Setting the standard for precision-forged knives, the Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-piece block set is an attribute to any kitchen. This high-quality knife collection will get you set for preparing delicious meals to professional standards.
The 8 piece block set includes:
- 3-1/2" Paring Knife (4040-9)
- 4-1/2" Utility Knife (4040-12)
- 6" Sandwich Knife (4505-16)
- 8" Chef's Knife (4585-20)
- 8" Bread Knife (4155)
- 9" Sharpening Steel
- Kitchen Shears
- Oak block with 17 slots
All blades are made from high-carbon Stainless Steel and each has a pebble-grained handle for a comfortable grip that won’t slip from your hand. The set has everything you need for slicing meat, cutting bread, paring, filleting and shearing all in a solid oak block so you can keep them close at hand.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II line of knives offers Wusthof’s least expensive line of high-quality forged knives. These knives are also substantial and balanced. Their blades are identical to the more expensive Classic line.
- Sharpened to a 14 degree angle on each side of the blade
- Good heft, excellent balance
- Hardened to 58 degrees Rockwell
- Contemporary design
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Lifetime warranty