Wusthof’s Grand Prix II cutlery line, like all of Wusthof’s knives, is crafted in Solingen, Germany. The blade and bolster of each knife are precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless steel. The blade is seamlessly attached to a pebble-textured, polypropylene handle that is slip-resistant and designed for comfort.
The 3-Piece Chef’s Set includes a 3½-inch paring knife for peeling produce and mincing herbs, an 8-inch chef’s knife for chopping, slicing, and dicing meats and vegetables, and a 6 utility knife for chopping and mincing vegetables and small meats.
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Tempered to 58 degrees Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel