WÜSTHOF Grand Prix II 2 Piece Carving Set
The WÜSTHOF Grand Prix II, 2 Piece Carving set contains a carving knife plus a meat fork and is presented in a beautiful aluminum carrying case.
This 2 piece carving set includes:
- 6" Carving Fork
- 8" Carving Knife (4525-20)
WÜSTHOF Grand Prix II knives have the following features:
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp
- Good heft, excellent balance
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant, pebble-grained poly handles
- Contemporary design
A WÜSTHOF knife set is a very cost effective way of buying a good selection of knives, in one collection. This set also makes a very attractive gift.
Since 1814 WÜSTHOF has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production there follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.
2 Piece: 6 Inch Carving Fork, 8 Inch Carving Knife