Wusthof Grand Prix II 2 Piece Asian Set
Prepare sushi and sashimi like a master chef with the Wusthof Grand Prix II, 2-piece Asian set. The santoku (Japanese chef’s knife) has 7 inches of Stainless Steel with hollow edges to prevent food from clinging to the blade.
This 2-piece Asian set includes:
- 3" Straight Paring Knife (4015)
- 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife (4175)
The matching 3-inch paring knife is ideal for delicate slicing and like the santoku is precision-forged from a single blank of high-carbon steel. Each blade has a cutting edge that has been honed by hand, twice. The Wusthof Grand Prix II, 2 Piece Asian set contains a Japanese style chef's knife (Santoku) and a matching paring knife.
Wusthof Grand Prix II knives have the following features:
- Skillfully honed cutting edge
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge Incredibly sharp
- Good heft, excellent balance
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant, pebble-grained poly handles
- Contemporary design