This starter set of WÜSTHOF Classic knives combines the two knives you use every day. The set includes:
- 3.5-inch paring knife for peeling and slicing (WTK4066-9)
- 8-inch Cooks knife for chopping and mincing (WTK4582-20)
WÜSTHOF Classic knives have the following features:
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle.
Since 1814 WÜSTHOF has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production there follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.