Are you tired of struggling to cut crusty bread only to mangle or compress the tender crumb within? Wusthof's Classic Serrated Bread Knives have a serrated edge that allow you to cut bread easily without tearing, even if its freshly baked. Bread knives are also ideal for cutting sponge cakes, slicing ripe tomatoes, and slicing (and peeling) a hard butternut squash. The ergonomic handle allows for an easy grip and the blade is hand-honed and incredibly sharp. Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel, these knives have afull tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
Available in 8" and 10"
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58º Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered Wusthof's Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard