Wusthof Classic knives are called classic for a reason. They are everything a chef expects of a superior knife. They are forged from fine steel and sharpened to a razor sharp edge. The handle is comfortable and handsome. The heft of the knife speaks quality and the balance of the knife is inspiring. The Classic line is Wusthof’s most enduring line.
The paring knife is one of the most commonly used kitchen knives. It is great for mincing herbs as well as peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables. It’s versatility makes it a must have knife!
Wusthof knives, a hallmark for chefs the world over!
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Hardened to 58 degrees Rockwell
- Sharpened to a Ptech 14 degree angle on each side of the blade for razor sharp performance
- Triple riveted ergonomic handle
- Hand wash right after use and dry thoroughly before storing
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Lifetime warranty