The Wusthof Classic Ikon Steak Knife is the perfect table knife for cutting through sirloin, fillet, and other thick meats. Wusthof Steak Knives have a clean, non-serrated blade that cuts through meat like it was butter without tearing the meat.
Wusthof’s Classic Ikon knives feature a distinct, double-bolster design giving these knives a little extra weight, perfect balance, and a beautiful look. The handle is crafted from highly durable Polyoxymethylene (POM), a synthetic material that resists fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58 degree Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Made in Solingen, Germany