**Free Knife Guard w/Purchase**
The Classic Demi-Bolster Blade bring contemporary features to the most iconic blade shapes. This updated bolster allows for full use of the edge's cutting surface and permits effective sharpening along the entire length of the blade. The result is a 20% lighter, more agile knife than its counterpart in the Classic Collection.
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Sharpening along the entire length of the blade
- 20% lighter than its counterpart in the Classic collection
- 14 degrees per side (10 degrees per side on Asian-style blades)
- Full tang & triple riveted.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Wash them in warm water using a damp cloth and dishwashing soap. Dry them carefully Your knives should always be maintained and sharpened. Sharp knives are safer than a dull one because it requires less pressure to cut. Never use the tip of a knife to pry a container open as it may cause the tip to break. Always use your knives on a firm surface such as a wooden, bamboo, or polyethylene cutting board. Improper use such as attempting to cut frozen food can damage your knives and void your warranty.