Every kitchen needs a good quality chef's knife. It's the top most used knife in commercial and domestic kitchens. This versatile blade can be used for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing.
Wusthof Classic chef's knives are available in a variety of sizes, each made from high-carbon steel and sharpened to a razor's edge. Don't forget, the longer the blade the more versatility and efficiency you will get from the knife. The handle is comfortable to hold and has a handsome design.
Wusthof Classic knives are called classic for a reason. They are everything a chef expects of a superior knife. They are forged from fine steel and sharpened to a razor sharp edge. The heft of the knife speaks quality and the balance of the knife is inspiring.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Hardened to 58 degrees Rockwell
- Sharpened to a Ptech 14 degree angle on each side of the blade
- Triple riveted ergonomic handle
- Hand wash right after use and dry thoroughly before storing
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Lifetime warranty
6 Inch - .25 Pound, 7 Inch - .35 Pound, 8 Inch - .45 Pound, 9 Inch - .55 Pound, 10 Inch - .65 Pound, 12 Inch - .75 Pound