Boning meat and trimming fat and sinew can be a real chore if you don’t have the right knife. This Wusthof Classic boning knife is sharply pointed with a narrow high-carbon steel blade. It’s flexible enough for deboning chicken or fish and sturdy enough for boning beef and pork.
This Boning Knife has the following features:
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge
- Honed by hand twice
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge Incredibly sharp
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Made in in Solingen, Germany
The 5-inch blade is super sharp and the synthetic handle has a comfortable grip. You’ll be sure to find a permanent place in your kitchen for this knife.