Since 1814 WÜSTHOF has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production there follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.
This WÜSTHOF Classic 3 Piece Set includes:
- 3-1/2" Paring Knife (4066-9)
- 6" Sandwich Knife (4522-16)
- 8" Chef's Knife (4582-20)
WÜSTHOF knife sets are often a more cost effective way of buying several knives, if you are thinking of buying multiple knives. All the knives in the set have the same qualities as knives bought individually, including:
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle.