Wusthof Classic knives are called classic for a reason. They are everything a chef expects of a superior knife. They are forged from fine steel and sharpened to a razor sharp edge. The handle is comfortable and handsome. The heft of the knife speaks quality and the balance of the knife is inspiring. The Classic line is Wusthof’s most enduring line.
- 3.5 inch Paring Knife
- (4) 4.5 inch Steak Knives
- 6 inch Utility Knife
- 8 inch Bread Knife
- 8 inch Cooks Knife
- 8 inch Carving Knife
- Kitchen Shears
- 9 inch Sharpening Steel
- 13 Slot Wood Block
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice.
- Hardened to 58 degrees Rockwell to stay sharp longer.
- Sharpened to a 14 degree angle to be razor sharp
- Triple riveted ergonomic handle
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Lifetime Warranty.
Wusthof knives, a hallmark for chefs the world over!