The Vitamix Aer™ Disc Container can create cocktails, sauces, and dressings in no time at all. The disc blade incorporates air and extracts essential oils and juices to help you "fine-tune delicate blends," whether they are creamy emulsions, light foams, or stiff-peaked whipped creams. If you add fresh fruit, vegetables, or herbs to the mixture, the blade is said to muddle these ingredients, incorporating the flavor without necessarily disrupting textures. Whether you need to whip, muddle, foam, or emulsify, the aerating disc blade in the Aer Disc can help. Experiment with recipes and take your cuisine to the next level.
Features of the Vitamix Aer™ Disc Container
- Creates dense and pourable culinary foam, flavored whipped cream, mousse, infusions, and emulsions with minimal splashing.
- Special design of the container lets you explore applications like juicing, quick chilling, infusing, and more.
- Easily process high volumes, with the flexibility to blend at a variety of speeds.
- 48 ounce capacity.
- BPA-free Eastman® Tritan™ copolyester container.
- Double-sealed bearings.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 10.5 H. x 7.1 W. X 8.2 D. inches.
- Weight: 2.2 lb.
- 3 Year Full Warranty
- For use with The Quiet One®, Blending Station Advance®, Vita-Prep®, Vita-Prep® 3, Explorian and C & G Series.
- Fill the container half full with warm water and add a couple drops of liquid dish washing detergent to the container.
- Snap or push the complete 2-part lid into locked position.
- Refer to owner's manual supplied with the machine. Set the machine to the lowest speed setting. Turn machine on and increase speed to the highest speed setting.
- Run the machine on High speed for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Turn off the machine, and rinse and drain the container.
- IMPORTANT: To ensure continued and effective performance, do not put the container, lid, lid plug or tamper in the dishwasher.