Swiss Diamond casseroles come with vented, metal-rimmed heat tempered glass covers and two "stay cool" handles that are oven safe. These casseroles can be used on the stove, in the oven, and for serving. They feature a patented diamond reinforced non-stick cooking surface using real diamond crystals which are embedded in a high quality non-stick component.
Features of the Swiss Diamond HD Classic Nonstick:
- Diamond reinforced nonstick(PFOA-Free) surface provides years of trouble-free cooking and easy clean-up.
- Extra thick, cast aluminum body with a perfectly flat base will not tip/spin or warp. Provides uniform heat distribution.
- Rivet-free cooking surface for maximum protection against bacteria.
- Brushed stainless steel flame guard.
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Oven safe to 500°F (260°C).
- Heat–tempered glass lid with knob that doubles as a steam vent.
- Life warranty from Swiss Diamond against material and manufacturing defects with normal use and proper care.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 3 inches.
- Weight: 3.79 lbs.
- Capacity: 3.2 quarts.
- Material: Cast aluminum.
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, except induction.
- Lifetime Warranty with proper use and care.
- Made in Switzerland.
Recommended Stovetops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen
- For the best cooking performance, The Cook's Warehouse recommends heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Do not use aerosol sprays, as residue can impact cooking performance.
- Nylon, silicone or wooden utensils are recommended.
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- Dishwasher safe
- To remove extensive food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad.
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Lifetime warranty from Swiss Diamond, with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Switzerland