The Staub Crepe Pan is designed for, and makes, perfect crepes or thin pancakes. Staub enameled cast iron is ideal for crepes, its excellent heat retention means ingredients are cooked evenly and never burnt.
This pan has an 11" diameter and a crepe pan's flat base and low sides - so that you can easily turn or toss your pancakes. It is available in a matte black finish with a beautiful beech-wood handle. It comes with a wood spatula and a traditional wood batter spreader
Each beautiful, artisan Staub product is individually made and has a unique appearance with minor differences in the glaze and finish between every item.
Features of the Staub Crepe Pan include:
- Black Matte Enamel Interior
- Highly durable
- Does not discolor or rust
- Resistant to chipping
- No seasoning required
- Ready to use immediately
- The more you use it, the better it gets! Oils used when cooking will penetrate the pores of the matte enamel and create a natural, smooth non-stick surface.
- Special, smooth ceramic bottom usable on all heat sources
- Retains and redistributes heat for long periods of time