Staub's Universal pan is a multi-purpose cooking vessel for braising, browning, searing, sautéing and frying. It can also be used for casseroles, stuffing, baked beans and macaroni and cheese. The enameled cast-iron construction provides even heating and superb heat retention. With its lid the Universal pan make a lovely table presentation, keeping food warm while dinner is served.
- Dark Blue
Each beautiful, artisanal Staub product is individually made and has a unique appearance with minor differences in the glaze and finish between every item.
- Glass lid allows you to see the cooking progress
- Black Matte Enamel Interior
- Resistant to chipping
- No seasoning required
- Special, smooth ceramic bottom usable on all stove tops including induction
- Perfect for slow cooking meals
- Oven safe to 500 degrees
- 4 Quart capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- Made with pride in France