Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.
Staub specialty cocottes have uniquely designed lids that transform traditional cocottes into delightful centerpieces. Inspired by the Tomato and Pumpkin Cocotte, the 3 quart Artichoke Cocotte features another farmer's market favorite, this time in gorgeous basil.
Each Staub specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. As is tradition in French families, these heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Vivid three-step Majolica enameling imbues color with brilliance and depth. Will not chip, crack or rust
- Easy-to-grip handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France
Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended