This Limited Edition "Try Me" Paring knife offers the same features of Shun's 4" Paring knife, but at significant savings. A thin lightweight blade and a razor-sharp edge make every paring task a breeze. The contour on the bottom of the handle ensures an excellent grip whether held by the handle or in a pinch grip. The blade has a cutting core of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX "super steel" to take and hold a precision edge. For peeling, trimming, making decorative cuts, or even for chopping small foods like shallots or garlic, the small size of the paring knife gives you complete cutting control.
**Does not include a pommel/end-cap**
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan