Hinoki is a type of Japanese cypress known for its beauty and delicate, natural fragrance. Ideal for use in a cutting board, this medium-soft wood "gives" as you cut, helping to preserve the edges of your fine cutlery. Hinoki is the perfect cutting surface for all your fine Shun knives. The large 12" x 18" surface offers enough space for all general-purpose cooking tasks. The wood for the hinoki boards is grown in Japan and is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council for sustainable forest management practices.
- Provides the right cutting surface to maintain the fine edge of your cutlery
- Length and width: 17.75" x 11.75"
- Thickness: .75"
17.75 x 11.75 x .75 Inches, 3 Pounds
- Wet cutting board before each use to help resist staining
- Wash with mild detergent and towel dry
- Let air-dry away from direct sunlight
- Do not put in the dishwasher