Large enough for heavy duty use, yet refined layers of Shun steel ensure a precise, ultra sharp edge throughout. Known for extreme durability, the Damascus steel by Shun is rust resistant. Slice through vegetables with ease, or chop through the toughest meats.
The 8" Shun Classic chef's knife with PakkaWood handle is a medium length, all purpose knife for cutting and chopping. As well as having the sharpest factory edge available and maintaining that sharp edge exceptionally well, Shun knives look elegant and are perfectly balanced for fast, effortless cutting.
Features of the Classic Collection:
- Proprietary VG-MAX Steel
- 34 layers of steel each side, total 68
- Razor-sharp 16° cutting edge
- PakkaWood® D-shaped handles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Free lifetime sharpening (pay only for shipping and processing)