A chef's blade needs to be sharp, durable, and multi-purposed. The Classic 6 inch knife by Shun combines 100 years of Japanese tradition (birth of the samurai), painstakingly combining layers of steel for a precision cutting-edge combined with a non-slip handle balanced perfectly for cutting or chopping.
The 6" chef's knife with PakkaWood handle is a smaller, all purpose knife for cutting and chopping.
Features of the Classic Collection:
- Proprietary VG-MAX Steel
- 34 layers of steel each side, total 68
- Razor-sharp 16° cutting edge
- PakkaWood® D-shaped handles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Free lifetime sharpening (pay only for shipping and processing)