Shun Classic 4 Piece Steak Knife Set
Shun knives are renowned for their razor sharp cutting edge! They are made in Japan where samurai sword making gave rise to crafting these exceptional knives. Shun uses extremely hard VG-MAX steel as its core and layers it in 34 layers of stainless steel on each side of the blade. The layers of stainless steel protect the VG-MAX steel and provide the engaging Damascus finish.
Shun knives are sharpened to a 16 degree angle on each side to allow for paper thin slicing. The cutting edge is VG-MAX steel hardened to 61 degrees Rockwell so it will rarely need sharpening. These knives have narrower, lighter blades that reduce fatigue when compared with most western knives.
The handles are D shaped for an ergonomic fit. They are extremely durable and moisture resistant. The ebony PakkaWood handles have a classic presence and the metal end cap serves to protect and balance the knives!!!
Shun, the appearance is unmistakable, the performance unforgettable!
- VG-MAX steel hardened to 61 degrees Rockwell
- 34 layers of stainless steel on each side of the blade for dramatic Damascus finish
- Sharpened to 16 degrees on each side of the blade for extreme sharpness
- D shaped handles for comfort
- Ebony PakkaWood handle with metal end cap for strength, balance and beauty
- NSF certified knives
- Hand Wash Recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan