Shun has added a Brisket Knife to its Classic Collection and it's the perfect tool for a barbecue or family feast. Its long 12 blade makes trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat so much easier. Whether you're serving a brisket, ham, turkey or roast, you have a razor-sharp blade to make perfect slices no need to saw back and forth. Food releases easily with the hollow-ground indentations on the blade. The rounded tip makes the knife safer and easier to use. Included with the knife is a wooden saya, or sheath, to protect the blade, making it simple to transport away from home for a barbecue.
- AUS10A, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel.
- Razor-sharp 16° cutting edge.
- PakkaWood® D-shaped handles.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Free lifetime sharpening through Shun.(pay only for shipping and processing)