Shun's Blue 6-inch Utility/Butcher Knife boasts a sturdy, long-lasting construction that effectively showcases the artistic craftsmanship of its blade while making even the most difficult jobs in your kitchen a breeze. Home-cooks and professional chefs alike can rely on this all-purpose knife for everything from butchering to mincing, dicing, and slicing. This beautiful knife is truly a necessity in any kitchen!
- Features durable, artistic san mai 3-layer construction, consisting of a high-grade 61-rockwell hardened fine-grain carbon steel sandwiched between two layers of durable stainless steel
- Features a mirror-polish
- Sharpened to a 16 degree angle for extreme sharpness
- Pakkawood hexagonal-shaped handle provides balance and a sure grip
- Light-bead blasting along edge of blade truly showcases artistic, masterful craftsmanship
- Each knife comes with a Japanese-style sheath (saya)
- Designed in partnership with renowned chef Chris Cosentino
- Hand wash only
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Shun, the appearance is unmistakable, the performance unforgettable!