Scanpan Professional cookware is made in Denmark. It is a family owned business and for that reason, they do all they can to make it the best nonstick cookware money can buy! It is made of pressure cast aluminum to ensure even heating on every pan. The aluminum used in this cookware is recycled to spare nature the ills of mining and refining. Every piece has an absolutely flat bottom so it works beautifully on flat top stoves as well as all other stove-tops except induction. You’ll enjoy the stay cool stainless steel ergonomic handles which make maneuvering a breeze.
The Green Tek nonstick cooking surface contains no PFOA or PFOS so you can feel safe cooking with it. The ceramic titanium nonstick surface is tough enough to allow metal utensils to be used on it and it is dishwasher safe. The nonstick surface is guaranteed not to blister or peel and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
Unlike most traditional nonstick cookware, Scanpan cookware can be used for browning, searing and deglazing. It gives you the option to cook without oil or fats and in some cases the results are better with no oil or fat. Cook pancakes on a dry pan and the results will amaze you! Pancakes release beautifully resulting in lovely, fluffy, golden brown delights.
Scanpan Professional nonstick cookware, finally nonstick cookware that lasts a lifetime.
- 8 Inch Fry Pan
- 10.25 Inch Fry Pan
- 1 Quart Sauce Pan with Lid
- 3 Quart Sauce Pan with Lid
- 2.75 Quart Saute Pan with Lid
- 6.5 Quart Stock Pot with Lid
- Patented nonstick surface is metal-utensil safe.
- Oven-safe up to 500°F for stovetops to oven techniques.
- Squeeze-cast base eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning.
- Hand-cast in recycled aluminum - stays flat.
- lSleek stainless steel handles.
- For all stovetops, except induc.
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended.
- Artisan made in Denmark.
Oven-safe up to 500°F for stovetops to oven techniques. Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended.