Featuring Scanpan's durable, patented nonstick coating (STRATANIUM), the Scanpan CTX 2 piece Nonstick Fry Pan Set, includes an 8 and 10 inch fry pan that are easy to clean and free of PFOA and PFOS. CTX's premium 5-ply stainless steel construction offers professional-grade temperature control with perfect heat distribution and heat retention. Unlike other non-stick cookware, Scanpan's non-stick surface is an integral part of the pan, not a sprayed-on coating that can peel or scratch. The extended vented cast steel handle is riveted to the brushed stainless exterior for durability and comfort. Versatile Scanpan CTX is also induction compatible. Scanpan pots and pans are made with 100% recycled aluminum and crafted in Denmark.
Features of the Scanpan CTX 2 piece Nonstick Fry Pan Set:
- STRATANIUM nonstick interior, ideal for browning, searing and deglazing.
- Five-ply clad construction with stainless steel and pure aluminum as its core.
- Even heat distribution without hot spots.
- Metal utensils safe.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Free from PFOA and PFOS.
- Made from 100% recycled aluminum.
- Lifetime guarantee to not peel, warp or blister with proper use and care.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions: 8 inch Fry Pan - 8 inches diam. x 1½ inches; with handle, 15½ inches long.
- Dimensions: 10 inch Fry Pan – 10¼ inches diam. x 1¾ inches; with handle, 18¾ inches long.
- Materials: 100% recycled aluminum.
- Induction compatible
- Oven safe to 500° F
- Lifetime guarantee from Scanpan with normal use and proper care
- Made in Denmark.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating your Scanpan cookware for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for most cooking surfaces. NOT induction compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Nylon, silicone or wooden utensils recommended; however, metal utensils will not damage Scan pan's patented nonstick coating.
- Dishwasher safe
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, as residue can impact cooking performance.
- Lifetime warranty from Scanpan, with normal use and proper care.