Peugeot Paris U'Select 7" Pepper Mill Chocolate 23461
Peugeot's U Select models feature 6 different grind settings that vary from powdery to coarse. Once you find the setting that suits you, you can keep it at that setting so every time you use it you get perfect results time after time. If someone uses a different setting, you will remember your setting marker and quickly be able to reset it to perfection.
The high quality beechwood used in Peugeot Paris mills is grown, harvested, dried, shaped and finished in France. The mill has a classic shape which is enhanced by the rich chocolate finish. It will make a welcome addition to your table.
Peugeot's high grade case-hardened-steel grinding mechanism is built to stand up to the test of time. It is designed to crack the peppercorn and then grind it, releasing the full flavor of your pepper.Peugeot mills are the only ones manufactured in this manner and are recognized as the best in the world.
- Peugeot pepper mills feature a case-hardened-steel grinding mechanism designed to resist corrosion
- Made of high quality beechwood grown, dried and shaped in France
- Pepper mills are only made for pepper
- Do not use pink or green peppercorns
- Protect from heat and moisture
- Peugeot mills have a 2 year warranty
- Peugeot grinding mechanisms are so well engineered they are covered by a lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Peugeot has been in the business of making extraordinary mills for over 150 years.