U Select models feature 6 different grind settings that vary from powdery to coarse. Once you find the setting that suits you, you will forever have pepper ground to perfection. If someone uses a different setting, you will remember your setting marker and quickly return it to your preferred setting. The high quality beechwood used in Peugeot Paris mills is grown, harvested, dried, shaped and finished in France. The red lacquer has a contemporary look and feel. Its cheerful color will be welcome at table and it just happens to be easy to clean. Simply wipe it with a damp cloth.
Peugeot’s high grade case-hardened-steel grinding mechanism is designed to stand up to the test of time. The grinding mechanism has a lifetime warranty! Peugeot mills are the only ones manufactured in this manner and are recognized as the best in the world.
- Peugeot pepper mills feature a case-hardened-steel grinding mechanism
- Made of high quality beechwood grown, dried and shaped in France
- Pepper mills are designed for pepper only
- Do not use pink or green peppercorns in your mill
- Protect from heat and moisture
- Peugeot mills have a 2 year warranty
- Peugeot grinding mechanisms are so well engineered they are covered by a lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Peugeot has been in the business of making extraordinary mills for over 150 years.