The most versatile tool in a kitchen, the Miyabi Black Chef's Knife
helps you perfectly dice onions and peppers, slender zucchini matchsticks, roll cut carrots and thinly shred cabbage in just a few strokes. The blade is constructed of micro-carbide powdered MC66 steel, which is ice-hardened to an impressive 66 HRC. This results in an exceptionally sharp and lasting edge. The blade is wrapped in 132 additional layers of steel, resulting in a beautiful flower damascus pattern. With its "D"-shaped handle, combined with exquisite Japanese craftsmanship and expert German engineering, the Miyabi Black series are the ultimate kitchen knives.
Available in 8" and 9.5", the 9.5" offers the usefulness of the 8" with just a little more length.
- Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern
- MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC
- D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash
- Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method
- Hand crafted in Seki, Japan