The most versatile tool in a kitchen, the Miyabi Black Chef's Knife helps you perfectly dice onions and peppers, slender zucchini matchsticks, roll cut carrots and thinly shred cabbage in just a few strokes. The blade is constructed of micro-carbide powdered MC66 steel, which is ice-hardened to an impressive 66 HRC. This results in an exceptionally sharp and lasting edge. The blade is wrapped in 132 additional layers of steel, resulting in a beautiful flower damascus pattern. With its "D"-shaped handle, combined with exquisite Japanese craftsmanship and expert German engineering, the Miyabi Black series are the ultimate kitchen knives.
Available in 8" and 9.5", the 9.5"
- Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern
- MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC
- D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash
- Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method
- Hand crafted in Seki, Japan