Designed for mincing, chopping and slicing fruits and vegetables, the Miyabi Black Santoku also handles heavy-duty cutting, while remaining nimble enough for precision cuts. Easy to hold with its "D"-shaped handle, combined with exquisite Japanese craftsmanship and expert German engineering, the Miyabi Black series are the ultimate kitchen knives.
- Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern
- MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC
- D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash
- Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method
- Hand crafted in Seki, Japan