Le Creuset stockpots heat rapidly and uniformly for slow simmering and their lids seal the flavorful bouquet of your culinary creations. The steel rims prevent chipping and the enamel interior won't absorb odors or flavors. Tight fitting lids help seal in heat and flavors. Enamel on steel construction makes them easy to lift and pour. Stainless steel rim on base and lid prevents chips and cracks.
- Meringue (New 2019)
- 6 Quart
- 8 Quart
- 10 Quart
- 16 Quart
- 20 Quart
Performs on all heat sources - gas, electric, induction, and ceramic top. Enameled interiors are easy to clean and will not absorb odors or flavors. Classic styling with heavy-duty performance. Le Creuset Enamel on Steel offers superior Le Creuset craftsmanship in heavy-gauge steel. Glazed with hard, glossy enamel, these Stockpots feature the same vibrant colors as Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron cookware.
Features of the Le Creuset Enamel on Steel Stock Pot:
- Constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel with a durable and colorful porcelain enamel finish.
- Refrigerator-, freezer-, oven-, and dishwasher-safe.
- Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution.
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture.
- A stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking.
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining.
- Heat-resistant phenolic knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling.
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic).
- 10-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Sizes: 6, 8, 10, 16 & 20 Quart
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended.
- Do not heat when empty or allow pot to boil dry
- If enamel interior gets stained, soak overnight in mixture of 1 tablespoon of bleach and 1 gallon of water.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaner or steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Remove stubborn food stains and residue with a nylon scrubbing pad
- Made in Thailand