A Le Creuset Roaster is a perfect pan for roasting meats, pasta dishes, stuffing, corn bread and baked desserts. The wide, shallow, rectangular shape ensures that the maximum surface area of the food is exposed to the heat source and because the cast iron distributes heat evenly and efficiently, your dishes will brown perfectly - no more burnt edges or soggy corners. These roasters can also be used on the stovetop for browning and they work well for marinating. They make elegant serving dishes, too.
- Meringue (New 2019)
Since 1925, the skilled craftsmen at Le Creuset have perfected enameled cast iron cookware. This type of cookware has many benefits including:
- All Le Creuset products are coated with the highest quality vitreous enamel. This hygienic, impermeable enameled surface means Le Creuset can be used for marinating food prior to cooking or for food storage after cooking.
- Safe for all cook tops including induction
- Le Creuset Cast Iron is a superior conductor of heat. The even thickness of the base, walls mean that heat distribution is even and energy efficient.
- Le Creuset handles are larger now allowing for an easy transition from stovetop to oven to table.
- Made by Le Creuset artisans in France
- Lifetime Warranty